Planning and Transport Committee Agenda
This online version of the latest Agenda is intended to help by enabling links to the detailed information under consideration
SWAY PARISH COUNCIL
Visit our website at www.sway-pc.gov.uk
Telephone: 01590 718116 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jubilee Field Pavilion, Station Road, Sway, Lymington SO41 6BE
Members of the Sway Parish Council Planning and Transport Committee invite you all to attend a meeting at the Jubilee Field Pavilion on Thursday 13th April 2017 at 7:30pm
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 9th March 2017 (previously circulated and on the web) and matters arising not covered elsewhere on this agenda.
4. Outcome of planning applications considered at previous meetings (including those applications referred to the NFNPA Planning Development Control Committee) and related matters.
5. New Tree Preservation Orders and Tree Work Applications: report on outcomes and any new applications.
Decision to be issued by
Burbrush House, Brighton Road,Sway SO41 6EB
Prune 4X Sycamore Trees
6. New Planning Applications:
Consultation End Date
Shallfleet, Mount Pleasant Lane, Lymington, SO41 8LS
First floor extension over existing ground floor; Juliet balcony; single storey rear extension
7 Buldowne Walk, Sway, Lymington, SO41 6DU
Two storey extension; 1.2 m high brick wall, demolition of garage; side extension and rear conservatory
Land to the north of Hunters Folly, Marley Mount, Sway, Hampshire SO41 6EP
Retention of hard standing; muck heap enclosure
Durnston, Durnstown, Sway, Lymington SO41 6AL
2m high fence with 2m high brick piers; 1m high brick wall; new entrance gates
Land to the rear of 37 & 38 Set Thorns Road, Sway, Lymington SO41 6AG
New dwelling with terrace; detached outbuilding
Flexford House, South Sway Lane, Sway, Lymington SO41 6DP
Two storey and single storey side extension
Boundway Gate, Boundway Hill, Sway SO41 6EN
22 Set Thorns Road, Swat, Lymington SO41 6AG
Two storey rear extension
Little Mead, Hollies Close, Sway, Lymington SO41 6BD
Retention of single storey rear extension
Bojangles, Mount Pleasant Lane, Lymington, SO41 8LS
Single storey extension, 3 rooflights; 2 suntubes
Fuschias, Station Road, Sway, Lymington SO41 6AA
Application for a certificate of lawful development for a proposed single storey rear extension
For information only
Widden Edge, Pitmore Lane, Sway, Lymington SO41 6BW
Application for a certificate of lawful development for a proposed singles storey rear extension, flue
For information only
6.1 Potential Planning Application at Stanford Rise Public Open Space.
7. Update on Planning Enforcement.
8. Planning Inspectorate and Enforcement Appeals.
9. NFNPA Planning Development Control Committee.
10. Report by the Parish Council's Transport Representative.
11. Roads, hedges and ditches.
12. Community SpeedWatch report.
12.1 To decide what additional Speed Reduction Measures should be requested for those locations within Sway Civil Parish where Community SpeedWatch on its own is insufficient.
12.2 Report on recent publicity for Community SpeedWatch and animal accident reduction matters.
13. Correspondence and any agenda items for the next meeting.
14. Date of next meeting - 11th May 2017
David Edwards Date: 07th April 2017
Clerk to Sway Parish Council
For any enquiries regarding this meeting please contact David Edwards, Parish Clerk on 01590 718116 or Email email@example.com